× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Is this really Denver?

15 Oct 2012 21:40 #1 by archer
I almost switched stations when Denver was down 24-0 at the half....but good or bad I watch every game, the whole game....now at 35-24 with 2 minutes left, I am in awe of how they played this second half...offense and defense. wow, just wow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2012 22:55 #2 by otisptoadwater
I too am afflicted with Bronco mania - if there is a game on I'll find a way to watch or listen to it no matter what and no matter how badly the game is going I'll see it through to the end. I was ready to burn my Manning jersey at half time, low and behold the Broncos somehow came back to win in the second half.

To be a fly on the wall in the visitors locker room in San Diego at half time! I can't imagine what was said but I bet that the paint was blistered off the walls before the beginning of the third quarter! A win is a win but this one was not a win I would count as one the Broncos deserved, this game was a contest in which team could make the most mistakes. It won't stop me from taunting my co-workers who are San Diego fans but I'll admit openly it was San Diego's game to win, all the Chargers had to do was play like they did in the first half.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 Oct 2012 23:10 #3 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Is this really Denver?
Just think what this team could accomplish if they played a full 60 minute game! This game was no anomaly, this is the way the entire season has gone, I love em, but they have not been good for my blood pressure,.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds