× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I hate to bring up such a touchy subject, but

20 Nov 2012 09:39 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
I hate to bring up such a touchy subject, but was created by UNDER MODERATION
What about the Tebow thing guys? Does anybody here think they owe me an apology? I mean in about 600 posts I was way right and everybody else was way wrong and nary a mention of it now-

I believe in giving credit were credit is due...and

a little recognition is always nice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Nov 2012 09:41 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I hate to bring up such a touchy subject, but
Please don't make me bump threads from last year where I said he would not start anywhere this year, and everyone laughed. I don't want to go there-

20 Nov 2012 10:34 #3 by Nobody that matters
You're just livin in the past, VL. It's a new day - do try and keep up with the rest of us.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

20 Nov 2012 10:44 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I hate to bring up such a touchy subject, but

Nobody that matters wrote: You're just livin in the past, VL. It's a new day - do try and keep up with the rest of us.

Oh if life were that easy

Ill tell a judge that next time he wants to give me some hard time...

You guys are always wrong, Wrong about Tebow, Wrong about Romney, Wrong about everything- You need to own it like I did on the Colin kaepernick issue..Youre very insecure

20 Nov 2012 11:13 #5 by Nobody that matters

Big Doug wrote: Oh if life were that easy

You guys are always wrong, Wrong about Tebow, Wrong about Romney, Wrong about everything- You need to own it like I did on the Colin kaepernick issue..Youre very insecure

Did I have money on it? Nope. Does it affect me personally in any substantial way? Nope.

I'm not insecure... I'm just self-absorbed. :biggrin:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

20 Nov 2012 13:27 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote:

Big Doug wrote: Oh if life were that easy

Did I have money on it? Nope. Does it affect me personally in any substantial way? Nope.

Then you should have no problem printing and signing this document:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I was wrong about Tim Tebow, I don't know what i'm talking about when it comes to football and Big Doug was right.

Signed____________________________

20 Nov 2012 20:36 #7 by FredHayek
The Jets don't know how to use Sanchez. Why should they know how to use Timmay? Coach Fox took Tebow to a playoff win.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Nov 2012 21:02 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: The Jets don't know how to use Sanchez. Why should they know how to use Timmay? Coach Fox took Tebow to a playoff win.

Its halarious how you guys are always smarter than men who have been in football all their natural lives and have reached the very height of the profession....

Pat Bowlen: I've decided to hire as our new coach........Fred Hayek, he lives in a small wind swept little ranch house in Jefferson all by himself, he posts on message boards all day and he's never actually played the game, coached it or even watched it very much, but he seems to know just about everything....Please welcome him to the Bronco family

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds