× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WEEK 12 - DENVER BRONCOS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

24 Nov 2012 15:14 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:eyry24vg]HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 12 - DENVER BRONCOS AT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
Sunday, Nov. 25, 2012 @1100 Local, Arrowhead Stadium[/center:eyry24vg]

DENVER BRONCOS
QUESTIONABLE: CB Omar Bolden - Concussion.
PROBABLE: DE Robert Ayers - Groin; TE Virgil Green - Hamstring; G Chris Kuper - Ankle; RB Ronnie Hillman - Hamstring; WR Demaryius Thomas - Knee; RB Knowshon Moreno - Groin; CB Tracy Porter - Illness. DE Derek Wolfe - Quadriceps.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
DOUBTFUL: T Branden Albert - Back.
QUESTIONABLE: G Jon Asamoah - Thumb; C/G Ryan Lilja - Knee.
PROBABLE: WR Jon Baldwin - Head/Neck; WR Dwayne Bowe - Neck/Back; TE Steve Maneri - Ankle; TE Tony Moeaki - Shoulder/Back.

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

LINK TO GAME DAY CENTER: http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/regular12/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Nov 2012 20:42 #2 by FredHayek
I only got to listen to the game but I think the Chiefs have a decent defense.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Nov 2012 20:45 #3 by otisptoadwater
It was frustrating to watch the first half, seemed like the Broncos offense just couldn't convert 3rd downs. I have a feeling that some "special" words were said at half time because the Broncos were a completely different team in the second half. I just wish that the Broncos could play four whole quarters of NFL level football.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds