× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

WEEK 16 - DENVER BRONCOS VS CLEVELAND BROWNS

21 Dec 2012 16:47 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:12j5ocel]HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT
WEEK 16 - DENVER BRONCOS VS CLEVELAND BROWNS
Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012 @1405 Local, Sports Authority Field at Milehigh[/center:12j5ocel]

DENVER BRONCOS
DOUBTFUL: G Chris Kuper - Ankle.
QUESTIONABLE: FB Chris Gonkowski - Hamstring.
PROBABLE: S Mike Adams - Knee; WR Eric Decker - Ankle; WR Trindon Holliday - Knee; RB Knowshon Moreno - Ribs; C Dan Koppen - Knee; LB Wesley Woodyard - Ankle; WR Matthew Willis - Knee; DT Kevin Vickerson - Groin; S Jim Leonhard - Ankle.

CLEVELAND BROWNS
OUT: TE Jordan Cameron - Head; WR Mohamed Massaquoi - Knee; DB Tashaun Gipson - Foot.
QUESTIONABLE: DL Frostee Rucker - Shoulder, Hip; TE Alex Smith - Illness/Knee; Ishmaa'ily Kitchen - Calf.
PROBABLE: OL Shawn Lauvao - Head/Foot; WR Travis Benjamin - Finger; DL Juqua Parker - Knee; OL Joe Thomas - Back; OL Oniel Cousins - Shin; RB Montario Hardesty - Knee; RB Trent Richardson - Chest/Ribs, Finger; DL Phil Taylor - Knee/Calf; OL Ryan Miller - Non-Injury; WR Joshua Cribbs - Knee.

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

LINK TO GAME DAY CENTER: http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/regular16/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2012 15:29 #2 by FredHayek
14-3! Too bad about the concussion. Time to retire? Have to love the Houston loss. Looks like they are slumping at the right time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Dec 2012 18:29 #3 by otisptoadwater
The Raiders lost and the Broncos won! All is well in the football universe!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds