× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

National Championship Tonight Tide Versus Irish!

07 Jan 2013 13:54 #1 by FredHayek
I want Notre Dame to win, they have the highest graduation rate for their football players. But I think the Tide is a better team, maybe Alabama will underestimate the Fighting Irish.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jan 2013 13:58 #2 by Grady

07 Jan 2013 14:05 #3 by ScienceChic
There's a group gathering at Brooks for the game, if'n you're interested in publicly celebrating! At the rate I'm going to get up to Conifer today, I might still be up there when it starts...<smacks head>

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Jan 2013 20:36 #4 by Rockdoc
One word. Outclassed.

09 Jan 2013 13:33 #5 by FredHayek
Yes, when you see more airtime for a QB's girlfriend, you know it is a blowout. Credit to Alabama, the last four BCS winners were from the state of Alabama and it looks like the Tide are going to be just as good next year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds