× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND - DENVER BRONCOS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS

11 Jan 2013 14:56 #1 by otisptoadwater
[center:71cgcinh]AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND - DENVER BRONCOS VS BALTIMORE RAVENS
Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013 @1430 Local, Sports Authority Field at Mile High
[/center:71cgcinh]

DENVER BRONCOS

OUT: CB Tracy Porter - Concussion.

PROBABLE: WR Trindon Holliday - Ankle; G Chris Kuper - Ankle; S Mike Adams - Knee; WR Matthew Willis - Knee; T Orlando Franklin - Knee; T Ryan Clady - Shoulder; S Jim Leonhard - Thigh.

BALTIMORE RAVENS

OUT: G Jah Reid - toe.

PROBABLE: FB Vonta Leach - Knee/ankle; RB Bernard Pierce - Knee; LB Dannell Ellerbe - Ankle; WR David Reed - Thigh; WR Torrey Smith- Back; WR Anquan Boldin - Shoulder; WR Tandon Doss - Ankle; LB Adrian Hamilton - Illness; LB Ray Lewis - Triceps; LB Albert McClellan - Shoulder; DE Pernell McPhee - Thigh; DT Haloti Ngata - Knee; S Bernard Pollard - Chest; S Ed Reed - Shoulder; CB Jimmy Smith - Abdominal; LB Terrell Suggs - Achilles/bicep; Marshal Yanda - Shoulder.

STATUS DEFINITIONS:
Out - player definitely will not play
Doubtful - at least 75% chance player will not play
Questionable - 50-50 chance player will not play
Probable - virtual certainty player will be available for normal duty

LINK TO GAME DAY CENTER: http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/game/2012/postseason19/

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2013 08:52 #2 by FredHayek
Misplay? With Knowshon Moreno out, and McGehee not able to play, was it smart to run three straight plays with 3rd and 4th string running backs? Especially with Peyton Manning as your QB and not Tebow.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Jan 2013 08:59 #3 by Nobody that matters

FredHayek wrote: Misplay? With Knowshon Moreno out, and McGehee not able to play, was it smart to run three straight plays with 3rd and 4th string running backs? Especially with Peyton Manning as your QB and not Tebow.

With Peyton's passing numbers, it made perfect sense to run. Peyton was off his game. Add in a couple of other missed assignments and Baltimore got the win.

The Broncos just plain screwed up. The fire wasn't there. Not sure why, but sometimes that can happen in team sports... They just didn't click.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

13 Jan 2013 12:26 #4 by CinnamonGirl
Well Moore has been f'ing up all year. That touchdown was the worst play in football all year and he better be gone after this year. We call him scoula. Martin Scoula of the Aves in the 90's would always get out there on a change over and allow a break away. This is Rahim Moore in football.

They saw the ball and both defenders slowed down.

14 Jan 2013 15:13 #5 by FredHayek
Anyone watching Manning out there think of Bret Farve in his last couple years? They both want another Super Bowl ring so bad that they are trying to force things but no longer have the talent to get away with what they used to do.

17 Jan 2013 07:49 #6 by Rockdoc

FredHayek wrote: Anyone watching Manning out there think of Bret Farve in his last couple years? They both want another Super Bowl ring so bad that they are trying to force things but no longer have the talent to get away with what they used to do.

I did not see the game but was following it on Dreamcast Internet. However, yes, that precise play did bring back the Brett Favre memories. Even more interestingly, I predict the interception but for the wrong team. I had a premonition that chose to squash because I want the Broncos to win more than anything else.

20 Jan 2013 19:29 #7 by Rockdoc
one lame play allowed the game to be tied. Don't look at Baltimore today, but they are outlpaying the pats. It should have been us.

21 Jan 2013 08:33 #8 by FredHayek
The Broncos could have easily beat those Patsies.

21 Jan 2013 09:52 #9 by ScienceChic
No doubt, they looked awful.

Looking forward to Har-bowl though!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds