× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Denver Broncos Add Wes Welker!

14 Mar 2013 10:32 #1 by FredHayek
Currently we are favorites to win the Super Bowl in 2014, tied with San Fran at 7-1.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Mar 2013 11:01 #2 by ScienceChic
It used to be that I was suspicious of Belicheck dropping what seemed to be a good player, as he used to be a good judge of character, but seeing's how poorly his team has been playing lately I trust his judgement less and less. I'm excited about getting Welker, but I wouldn't want us to be listed as favorites to win the whole she-bang, that's a curse.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Mar 2013 11:21 #3 by Grady
We should reach out to VL for his words of wisdom on this matter. :idea:

14 Mar 2013 11:38 #4 by ScienceChic
Hmmm, not a bad idea. I wonder what he thinks of this, with all of that football wisdom of his! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds