× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Rockies Double Header today.

16 Apr 2013 08:27 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Rockies Double Header today. was created by CinnamonGirl
19 years ago Dinger hatched. I hate that mascot.

Double Header today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2013 08:56 #2 by FredHayek
Rocky is the best mascot. If they play the doubleheader today it will be some miserable baseball both for the players and the fans. Rest your stars so they don't get injured sliding on wet grass?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Apr 2013 23:15 #3 by otisptoadwater
Double win! Gotta love it! Let's see if the Rockies can maintain. In the meanwhile... the boss don't really need to know when I "work offsite but in Denver..." Need a couple of ways to stay off camera during weekday games.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

17 Apr 2013 08:12 #4 by pacamom

otisptoadwater wrote: Double win! Gotta love it! Let's see if the Rockies can maintain. In the meanwhile... the boss don't really need to know when I "work offsite but in Denver..." Need a couple of ways to stay off camera during weekday games.

Would have been difficult yesterday.

17 Apr 2013 08:21 #5 by FredHayek
The Rox played Sweet Caroline for Boston yesterday, and so did the Yankees. For those who don't know, they play Sweet Caroline at Fenway in Boston near the end of every game. The Neil Diamond song was supposedly inspired by Caroline Kennedy. Nice gesture.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds