× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Patriots Sign Tim Tebow As QB

22 Aug 2013 16:59 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Patriots Sign Tim Tebow As QB

otisptoadwater wrote: I'm a Tebow fan, he's a players player.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sounds like something a woman would say-

#ridiculous

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2013 17:01 #12 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: If anyone can make Tim an effective NFL QB, it is Belichek.

Ha ha ha ha...Last week they let timmy try to run a real offense with real passing plays over 5 yards..The result

1-7, -2 yards, INT

He's done

23 Aug 2013 09:33 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

Vice Lord wrote: Tim Tebows stat line from last nights 3rd preseason game: DNP

A big DID NOT PLAY lol

Huh? A 3rd string QB not see'ing the field in a preseason game? The writing is just not on the proverbial wall, its screaming in your face: IT'S OVER! The sideshow is over, and for you people who actually believe he can pick up a new position just like that, youre insane. Like the first time he plays TE or Fullback it's going to be highest level of football? Take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached for 7 winning two Carnation Bowls, it takes years to learn how to block well....

POSTED USING MOBILE DEVICE

POSTED USING MOBILE DEVICE

23 Aug 2013 11:47 #14 by Argyle
Replied by Argyle on topic Patriots Sign Tim Tebow As QB
they're probably just resting him, to keep him fresh for the regular season, knowing that he will be an integral part of their offense.

23 Aug 2013 12:53 #15 by FredHayek
He is their secret weapon who they didn't want to expose in the blowout last night?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Aug 2013 13:09 #16 by Pony Soldier
Who's got a better playoff record as a Bronco? Tebow or Manning?

23 Aug 2013 17:17 #17 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh..Now Tebows a big joke even to you "guys".....

Lets not all forget that you "guys" thought the guy was gonna be a star in the NFL- I took names

31 Aug 2013 10:31 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: I'm a Tebow fan, he's a players player. Unless he gives up on himself or thinks he suddenly is owed tons of money to play the game I think he'll go far in the NFL. It's a shame that the Broncos didn't have the patience to cultivate Tim into the player he has the potential to be. The Jets wasted Tim's time but he'll land on his feet and it would be sweet if we get to watch him pound the Jets into the ground this fall.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :wave: :rofllol

This is exactly how you are with politics- No matter how bad the Right Wing and their policies have been for you, your family, and the country over the last 40 years, you stick with it and even want to double down on it. You're a sheep, youre not an independant thinking human being.

And thats why I treat you like dog s**t Otis...In case you were wondering?

#Lookattheevidence!

31 Aug 2013 11:01 #19 by ScienceChic
VL, I will remind you only once that this is The Sports Field forum. This is where we have friendly competition and good sportsmanship, much as you would see occurring on a field same as on the title of this forum. You will cool it with the nasty name-calling here and take it to the Ring where it belongs or your posts will start to be split out again. It's your choice.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Aug 2013 17:47 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: VL, I will remind you only once that this is The Sports Field forum. This is where we have friendly competition and good sportsmanship, much as you would see occurring on a field same as on the title of this forum. You will cool it with the nasty name-calling here and take it to the Ring where it belongs or your posts will start to be split out again. It's your choice.

Forgive my over exuberance-This celebration has been a long time coming SC...Its literally been building for years and years.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds