× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

5 Reasons why Broncos should sign Aaron Hernandez

26 Jun 2013 15:19 #1 by Unpopular Poster
5 Reasons why Broncos should sign Aaron Hernandez was created by Unpopular Poster
1) The case is circumstantial so with his money he could get off

2) Even if he was involved the evidence indicates to me that he was the driver, not the shooter so an accomplice to murder charge might get him 4 to 6, out in 3 with good behavior..He'll be in his prime upon release

3) The Broncos don't have a decent Tight End

4) He can be signed for the league minimum with provisions that he won't get anything if he can't show up- We have nothing to lose

5) Despite these charges Hernandez is still wildly popular amongst the large Hispanic fan base in Denver.

This is a win win for us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2013 16:08 #2 by JMC
Works for me

26 Jun 2013 16:09 #3 by FredHayek
The Raider due to their worse record get to sign him first.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Jun 2013 17:30 #4 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic 5 Reasons why Broncos should sign Aaron Hernandez
Aaron didn't do the shooting and once thats established the DA will start dealing. Obstruction of Justice, 1 year probation and a $250,000 fine in exchange for testemony

VAYA BRONCOS!

27 Jun 2013 14:16 #5 by ScienceChic
lol
From NFL Memes

#Hernandezing
Credit: Nate Jenson

File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Jun 2013 14:19 #6 by FredHayek
Bail denied!
And even if they don't convict him for the two seperate murders, they will get him on gun charges, at least a year in jail.

Hernandizing? I like it.

27 Jun 2013 14:20 #7 by ScienceChic
Sorry, just saw some others that made me LOL

Going to jail as a tight end...coming out as a wide receiver.

Going to jail as a Patriot...coming out as a Packer.

As George Takei would say "Ohhhh Myyyyyy!" :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Jun 2013 06:19 #8 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic 5 Reasons why Broncos should sign Aaron Hernandez

FredHayek wrote: Bail denied!
And even if they don't convict him for the two seperate murders, they will get him on gun charges, at least a year in jail.

He's 23.....Nobody was talkin about this year. He can say one of the other two guys did the shooting or he can say he just wanted to scare the guy and he got violent and he had to defend himself.

29 Jun 2013 08:47 #9 by FredHayek
I want to buy a discount Hernandez Jersey and wear it when the Patriots come to town. Might even get some air time baby. SM: good point Mike Vick & Plaxico Buress came back.

30 Jun 2013 10:25 #10 by Unpopular Poster
I'm not defending the guy or being overly empathatic here but it looks like he killed two gangsters in 2012, and although they are real people he killed, it does lessen the crime, just like in a crime of passion. Its just a gang thing. Then he felt he had to kill this witness (hopefully the only witness) to that crime because he was running his mouth, which also lessens that crime because just about anybody would kill to save their own life, and it looks like thats all he was doing there...Hopefully for him he had his friends do the actual shooting this time because this guy can really catch and run with the ball.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds