× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

25 Oct 2013 17:15 #541 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

Big Dougy wrote: Looks like everyones stealing all my picks again...

Monitoring other player's picks is part of the strategery especially toward the end of the contest. I monitor the picks of the better players, yours not so much.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2013 17:29 #542 by Blondie

Big Dougy wrote:
You calm your ass down right now son

Do not call me son. That is truly an insult to the memory of a very fine man.

Trust me, no one is copying your picks, there are only so many teams to choose from. So there will be some duplication :idea:

25 Oct 2013 18:25 - 26 Oct 2013 12:07 #543 by The Viking

Big Dougy wrote: :rofllol youre like a little spastic yapping dog that no one listens too...

Oh..Here's the rest of my/your picks so you don't have to go back looking for them- :biggrin: You already took my Carolina pick

Green Bay
Seattle
Denver
Philly

Back to copy'ing everyone of my picks like you did (the last 8 weeks) the one other time I played this game, huh?

You are the most clueless moron on the planet! Why would I want to copy you when I have a higher winning percentage than you? You are a total idiot. I have never copied you. You post AFTER me most all of the time and copy most of my picks in hopes of just keeping up with me. You are still in 4th trailing me in winning percentage. Keep copying me and you MIGHT keep up this year before you either lose or quit again.

26 Oct 2013 08:01 #544 by pacamom
Buffalo
Dallas
Philly
Oakland
Green Bay

26 Oct 2013 10:28 #545 by ScienceChic

fly off the handle wrote: Jets
vikings
oakland
atlanta
patriots

pacamom wrote: Buffalo
Dallas
Philly
Oakland
Green Bay

My Week 8 Picks:
Carolina (from earlier)
Seattle
Green Bay
NY Jets
Still working on my 5th...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Oct 2013 10:29 #546 by ScienceChic

ComputerBreath wrote:

ComputerBreath wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Got 'em. You guys are way too on-the-ball. :)

SC: That's 'cuz if I don't put 'em up on Tuesday or Wednesday, and I want to pick someone from Thursday's game, then I'll forget and miss the deadline...well, anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
tongue:

Or (better) I want to get my picks in before Big Dougy so he doesn't accuse me of copying him!! :idea: :biggrin:

that right there is a more than good enough reason! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Oct 2013 12:42 #547 by The Viking
OK....

Carolina
Seattle
New England
Denver
And I think this is a mistake but I am picking Green Bay instead of SF or Atlanta

26 Oct 2013 17:28 #548 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: OK....

Carolina
Seattle
New England
Denver
And I think this is a mistake but I am picking Green Bay instead of SF or Atlanta

Science Chic wrote: My Week 8 Picks:
Carolina (from earlier)
Seattle
Green Bay
NY Jets
Still working on my 5th...

I have a bad feeling about this, but I'm going with KC for my last pick. They are playing at Arrowhead, and it's the Browns, but they're trying out a new QB who might energize them and KC might think they can coast on this, which they can't. Here's hoping they wanna stay undefeated and far, far ahead of the Broncos/Peyton.

27 Oct 2013 08:24 #549 by PrintSmith
Week 8
Denver
Green Bay
Seattle
Kansas City
New Orleans

27 Oct 2013 09:49 #550 by freebird
Week 8 picks:

San Fran -15
New England -6
New Orleans -13.5
Philly -3
Seattle -4

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds