× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

11 Nov 2013 11:44 #671 by pacamom

Black Dog wrote: I have such a lack of interest in the contest and the people participating in it that I fear i'll forget to make picks..I almost did this week...If that happens...I'm done

Sorry we bore you so much. I find you quite amusing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Nov 2013 11:48 - 11 Nov 2013 12:00 #672 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

pacamom wrote:

Black Dog wrote: I have such a lack of interest in the contest and the people participating in it that I fear i'll forget to make picks..I almost did this week...If that happens...I'm done

lol Of course...I like you, and I respect you Paca..I figure the people I respect know I respect them by the way i've treated them...Id make a list but I'd be afraid to leave someone off

Youre wonderful and a pleasure to be around PacaMom

11 Nov 2013 11:49 #673 by Nobody that matters

Black Dog wrote: ...

Pay the $1000.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

11 Nov 2013 11:52 #674 by UNDER MODERATION

Black Dog wrote:

pacamom wrote:

lol Of course...I like you, and I respect you Paca..I figure the people I respect know I respect them by the way i've treated them...Id make a list but I'd be afraid to leave someone off

Youre wonderful and a pleasure to be around

Oh...And very interesting. Youre the only woman race car driver I know, and...Youre from the Mecca, the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago..I probably will have more good things to say about you if I think about it...........

11 Nov 2013 11:55 #675 by UNDER MODERATION
And I think Alpaca's are pretty cool too...Very interesting animals...It looks like a horse camel-

11 Nov 2013 11:59 #676 by UNDER MODERATION
And Paca..I think you know that PF's Pumpkin sucked...It was just a basic pumpkin carving..Something a child would do- Two eyes and a mouth, how original!

11 Nov 2013 14:25 #677 by The Viking

LOL wrote:

The Viking wrote: 4-1.......Stupid Broncos! Seriously? 28-6 and they can't win by 9? And I love Indy falling apart!

Good picks Viking, don't know how you came up with St. Louis but it worked. I need Miami to win tonight or I'm toast! LOL

Re: Broncos, they better do a better job of protecting Manning, he got banged up a little too much Sunday. Ouch!

Honestly of the 3 I was looking at for my 5th pick they are the only one that covered. I got lucky. I don't trust Romo, and Buffalo and Pitt are so unpredictable now that I had no idea which one to pick. I just figured that St Louis 'D' was getting pretty good and 12 points was a bit too much. Never expected that kind of game though!

But one 0-5 week and I could be way back down with people like BD. This is a great year. The majority of everyone in this contest is still in it.

11 Nov 2013 14:29 #678 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

LOL wrote:

The Viking wrote: 4-1.......Stupid Broncos! Seriously? 28-6 and they can't win by 9? And I love Indy falling apart!

Good picks Viking, don't know how you came up with St. Louis but it worked. I need Miami to win tonight or I'm toast! LOL

Re: Broncos, they better do a better job of protecting Manning, he got banged up a little too much Sunday. Ouch!

Honestly of the 3 I was looking at for my 5th pick they are the only one that covered. I got lucky. I don't trust Romo, and Buffalo and Pitt are so unpredictable now that I had no idea which one to pick. I just figured that St Louis 'D' was getting pretty good and 12 points was a bit too much. Never expected that kind of game though!

But one 0-5 week and I could be way back down with people like BD. This is a great year. The majority of everyone in this contest is still in it.

lol Can you break down your thought process on your contest picks some more Viqueen? Its so interesting ...

:rofllol wrong lines, no money bet...Who cares?

11 Nov 2013 15:04 #679 by The Viking

Black Dog wrote:

lol Can you break down your thought process on your contest picks some more Viqueen? Its so interesting ...

:rofllol wrong lines, no money bet...Who cares?

Well, being that over 2/3 of the 68 pages are all about you rambling, bragging, and making a huge deal about where people are in the race compared to you, I guess I would have to say that YOU care the most of anyone on here. Now that you are sucking hind tit, you are trying to act like you don't care. It is hilarious to watch. But it has been so nice and quiet on here without you being able to brag for page after page.

11 Nov 2013 15:25 #680 by UNDER MODERATION
I only did that because I knew it really bothered you, and I do care about bothering you. And like I said before: I'll be tied with somebody on the morning of the SuperBowl. Its a lot easier for me to come from behind than it is for me to hope that one of you can catch me.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds