× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

10 Nov 2013 14:20 #661 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Ughh. I hate inconsistent teams, no more picking Indy for me. Handled the Broncos but can't even keep up with St. Louey. SOBs

GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2013 14:55 #662 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Hey Viking! FU! tongue: :biggrin:

:wave:

Not tonight. I have a headache....... and stop begging!

lol

Okay, so my boys are back to finding ways to lose. Two weeks of crappy overtime losses=old Bengals are back. Sigh. There's always next year...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Nov 2013 19:53 #663 by The Viking
4-1.......Stupid Broncos! Seriously? 28-6 and they can't win by 9? And I love Indy falling apart!

10 Nov 2013 23:12 #664 by The Viking
And it's OK BD. 2-2-1 is respectable.

10 Nov 2013 23:17 #665 by The Viking
Serious moves this week. I am finally in first place either 1/2 or 1 1/2 games up depending upon the Miami game. And Argyle moved within 1/2 game of BD and pushing him to 6th place next week. And Pacamom is now within 1 game of pushing BD to seventh place! Even SC made a gain and is only 2 games out of pushing BD to 8th place!

11 Nov 2013 07:22 #666 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

The Viking wrote: 4-1.......Stupid Broncos! Seriously? 28-6 and they can't win by 9? And I love Indy falling apart!

Good picks Viking, don't know how you came up with St. Louis but it worked. I need Miami to win tonight or I'm toast! LOL

Re: Broncos, they better do a better job of protecting Manning, he got banged up a little too much Sunday. Ouch!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

11 Nov 2013 08:29 #667 by pacamom
I picked St. Louis!, but then I also picked the stupid Giants. They only needed 1.5 more points. Stupid Giants.

11 Nov 2013 10:39 #668 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

The Viking wrote: And it's OK BD. 2-2-1 is respectable.

I went 3-0 in real life, and real life is all that matters to me Viking.... lol

Oh no..4-0..I made a huge halftime wager on Detriot

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

And I don't normally play the NFL, but I was visting family and needed some added interest in the games

11 Nov 2013 10:41 #669 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
I have such a lack of interest in the contest and the people participating in it that I fear i'll forget to make picks..I almost did this week...If that happens...I'm done

11 Nov 2013 11:30 #670 by Nobody that matters

Black Dog wrote: ...

Pay the $1000

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds