× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

05 Jan 2014 08:21 #921 by The Viking

LOL wrote: LOL playoffs picks
INDY :angry:
PHILLY :angry:
SAN DIEGO
GREEN BAY

Still thinking but you will have a chance to gain at least one on me today if I stick with the picks I am leaning towards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jan 2014 10:55 #922 by The Viking
CRAP!

Going with San Diego against my better judgement here. HATE the 7.5 points. If it was 7 or 6.5 like the spread is now, it would be an easy pick. I just think the weather will hurt Rivers. Cinci should win by 10 or more but the weather will keep the game close.

05 Jan 2014 11:00 #923 by ScienceChic
Two words: Freezer Bowl

:biggrin:

#ItsOurTime

File Attachment:

From Cincinnati Bengals

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2014 11:45 #924 by The Viking

The Viking wrote: CRAP!

Going with San Diego against my better judgement here. HATE the 7.5 points. If it was 7 or 6.5 like the spread is now, it would be an easy pick. I just think the weather will hurt Rivers. Cinci should win by 10 or more but the weather will keep the game close.

My second pick is

San Fransisco

They were my only pick I have not gone back and forth on. Although GB is favored by 2.5 in all spreads but ours. I still think SF will cover.

05 Jan 2014 11:49 #925 by The Viking

ScienceChic wrote: Two words: Freezer Bowl

#ItsOurTime

From Cincinnati Bengals

Oh they might win but not by more than 7. And I hope they do. I would rather play Indy than SD in the playoffs.

05 Jan 2014 12:31 #926 by ScienceChic
LOL I have seen so many Denverites say that same exact sentence, that they'd rather play SD or Indy, assuming that they'll be playing any other team than the Bengals...you know that we beat the Colts, Chargers, and the Patriots all this year?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2014 13:30 #927 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: Two words: Freezer Bowl

#ItsOurTime

From Cincinnati Bengals

Oh they might win but not by more than 7. And I hope they do. I would rather play Indy than SD in the playoffs.

Bye Bye Cincinnati! I guess the crappy Dalton showed up today.

Cinci now needs 18 unanswered points or 3 TDs in the 4th quarter to cover the spread.

05 Jan 2014 13:32 #928 by The Viking

ScienceChic wrote: LOL I have seen so many Denverites say that same exact sentence, that they'd rather play SD or Indy, assuming that they'll be playing any other team than the Bengals...you know that we beat the Colts, Chargers, and the Patriots all this year?

That's because we can't play Cinci. I would love to play them but if they win they go to New England. But they are looking pathetic right now. They may be one and done.

05 Jan 2014 13:35 #929 by ScienceChic
Game's not over til it's over!

05 Jan 2014 13:58 #930 by The Viking
Na na, na na na na, hey hey hey.....good bye.....Bengals.

Stupid Bengals! Now we have to play the one team I really didn't want to play out of the 3.

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds