× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

15 Jan 2014 06:54 #961 by ComputerBreath
ComputerBreath picks

Seattle
Denver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jan 2014 07:51 #962 by pacamom
New England
Seattle

18 Jan 2014 09:10 #963 by Blondie
Blondie---
Denver
Seattle

19 Jan 2014 08:08 #964 by PrintSmith
Denver
Seattle

19 Jan 2014 08:32 #965 by ScienceChic
Denver
Seattle

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jan 2014 08:41 #966 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Did anyone update the standings? I think we still have a race on for 2nd place, just for bragging rights! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jan 2014 08:47 #967 by ScienceChic
I'll do that after I get back from the VFW Breakfast. Sorry, I'm falling down on the job again. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jan 2014 09:13 - 19 Jan 2014 11:24 #968 by LOL
Week 19 Results
New Orleans @ Seattle -7 ....SEATTLE
Indy @ New England -7.5 .....NEW ENGLAND
San Fran @ Carolina PICKUM ....SAN FRAN
SD @ Denver -10 ................. SAN DIEGO

Unofficial Week 19 Standings (ties in alphabetical order)
The Viking 4-0 [Overall 62-29-2]
Blondie 4-0 [Overall 57-34-2]
LOL 4-0 [Overall 57-34-2]
ComputerBreath 3-1 [Overall 56-35-2]
pacamom 2-2 [Overall 53-37-3]
Science Chic 1-3 [Overall 53-38-2]
Argyle 1-3 [Overall 48-43-2] no picks
PrintSmith 2-2 [Overall 47-42-4]

fly off the handle ? [Overall 42-45-2] no picks???
freebird ? [Overall 33-55-1] no picks
Black Dog ? [Overall 27-57-1] :rofllol

Everyone check my math for errors.
Legal Disclaimer: LOL inc. is not responsible for math errors, typos, or bad ref calls. However, bribes may be considered if you want to increase your position in the standings. Send PM with offer. Words like "free beer" get special consideration. $$$

RenegadeCJ wrote: Week 20-Championship weekend Opening Spreads http://m.covers.com/Odds/NFL/

New England @ Denver -6
San Francisco @ Seattle -3

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Jan 2014 10:06 #969 by The Viking
Going with

Denver and Seattle.

Denver is just an emotional pick as I can't root for NE to keep it close. Denver 41-31 or 41-34

And I had SF all week as Seattle lost Harvin this week and think that will put so much pressure on their running game and Russel causing him to be sacked a few times and rushed a lot. But something is telling me that the homefield and noise and Lynch will overcome that causing Kaepernick to make mistakes and 4 straight road games is going to wear on SF. I think this will be a 3 point win for Seattle. 23-20 so it will be a tie for everyone. In not a tie them 23-16 or 24-20

19 Jan 2014 11:26 #970 by LOL
Denver's defense has me concerned, Manning needs to put up some big points, >40 would be nice!

[marquee:3gsygx33]GO BRONCOS! [/marquee:3gsygx33]

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds