× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos at Raiders 29 December 2013@1425 Local

28 Dec 2013 19:24 #1 by otisptoadwater
The game should be fun to watch for Broncos fans! That doesn't mean it will be all negative for the Raiders fans either, there as social aspects to being a Raiders fan too:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2013 15:38 #2 by Rick
Broncos just set the all time points record for a season and it's not even halftime yet. Love watching the Raiders go down, even when they suck this bad.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

29 Dec 2013 15:47 #3 by otisptoadwater
I don't care which team wins as long as the Raiders lose! Does it get any better than this?! Broncos at the Black Hole, embarrassing the home team in their own house!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

29 Dec 2013 16:09 #4 by LOL
LOL Raiders finally get a turnover and cannot even kick a field goal, Bwahahahaha

:rofllol

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds