× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Super Bowl Score Predictions

30 Jan 2014 14:26 #1 by FredHayek
This is just for bragging rights. Who do you think will win and what will be the final score?

23 Broncos 17 Seattle for me.

The Broncos will start off with the first scores and let the Seahawks catchup in the 4th quarter. But it will be too little and too late.

(The over and under for the game in Vegas is 48.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2014 15:38 #2 by 2milehigh
28 Broncos 24 Seattle

I hope!

30 Jan 2014 18:29 #3 by otisptoadwater
35 to 28 Broncos. The pattern for the Broncos late in the regular season and through the playoffs seems to be Broncos up by two or three touchdowns at the half and the opponent attempting to rally in the third and fourth quarters. If the Broncos win the coin toss they'll defer and receive the ball to start the second half. This game could be close and come down to which team has the ball in the last two minutes of the game. I'm counting on the Broncos making the most of a record setting season and Manning being able to get the ball down the field to Thomas, the other Thomas, Decker, and Welker.

I'd really love for the Broncos to run the score up enough to see Brock Osweiler take a few snaps late in the fourth quarter but I know that's probably slightly outside the realm of reality...

[marquee:3pntaqdn] :denverbroncos: [/marquee:3pntaqdn]

:GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace: :GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace: :GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace: :GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace: :GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace: :GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace: :GoDenver: :clap: :dance: :Peace:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds