× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Mar 2014 18:36 #1 by Unpopular Poster
THE BEARS JUST SIGNED JARED ALLEN!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Mar 2014 08:18 #2 by Photo-fish
Just wow!
They are taking Vikings' cast-offs now? Who's next? Fran Tarkenton to replace Cutler? :rofllol

Da Bears over-reached on this one! Sure Allen was one of the all-time great sack-masters. But his most productive years are past him! He'll still get after the QB, but at the expense of leaving his gap wide open and getting hammered for big yardage in the run game...

Lost Hester- Lost Peppers. Picked up Allen?
No playoffs for you this year (again). :NoNo:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 Mar 2014 09:52 #3 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The top 5 Hall Of Famers at theat position had their best years between the ages of 31 and 34..And we dumped Peppers- He sucked last year You don't know football

NEXT!

27 Mar 2014 11:43 #4 by Photo-fish
All I have to know is that the Bears sucked last year, and will again this year, and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that, and Jared Allen is gay, and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that.
:rofllol :rofllol :rofllol
Packers defense is gonna crush you bums. Hope you got a good mid-season replacement for cry-baby Cutler.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 Mar 2014 15:24 #5 by Unpopular Poster
Replied by Unpopular Poster on topic BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youre still upset about The Aaron Rogers is gay thread I see...Get over it, and don't kill the messenger- I just broke the story, I didn't make any judgments on his lifestyle..

http://www.purplejesusdiaries.com/2013- ... again.html

27 Mar 2014 16:39 #6 by Photo-fish
Upset about unfounded rumors started by upset Bears and Vikings fans for the 2nd year in a row? It is expected that they would stoop so low.
Bears would be lucky to beat the Vikings next year.

27 Mar 2014 18:45 #7 by Unpopular Poster

Photo-fish wrote: Upset about unfounded rumors started by upset Bears and Vikings fans for the 2nd year in a row? It is expected that they would stoop so low.
Bears would be lucky to beat the Vikings next year.

PF-The guy has made 100 million dollars and he has a male "roomate"... What more do you need? I'd starve before I took in a male "roomate"..

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds