× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos vs Seahawks Preseason Thursday Night!

06 Aug 2014 20:48 #1 by ScienceChic
Hey, if this cutie is playing, I'm watching the whole game! :P

Thoughts on the game? Will we be a little extra-aggressive if only to make up for the embarrassment that was our last game together or are they going to stick to the straight-and-narrow and test out the roster?
Either way, I'm looking forward to
!!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Aug 2014 21:04 #2 by otisptoadwater
[mantra]It's just preseason, none of the games count, wins and loses are irrelevant outside of the regular season. It's just preseason, none of the games count, wins and loses are irrelevant outside of the regular season. It's just preseason, none of the games count, wins and loses are irrelevant outside of the regular season. It's just preseason, none of the games count, wins and loses are irrelevant outside of the regular season.[/mantra]

Better run down the pregame checklist:

- Game day jersey clean and ready? CHECK!
- Appropriate amounts of adult beverages in the chill chest? COSTCO run tomorrow completed NLT noon!
- Fixin's for a big old pot of green chili ready to go? CHECK!
- Pregame apology to the Wundermutt for all of the yelling that's about to happen? Complete task NLT 1800 local tomorrow and follow up post game.

I'm ready for some football!!!! GO BRONOCOS!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

07 Aug 2014 07:09 #3 by FredHayek
I will be watching to check out the running back situation. Monte Ball is out and Moreno is playing for Miami.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Aug 2014 07:42 #4 by RenegadeCJ
I'm watching, just because it is football. Don't care win or lose, but want to see how our defense is really shaking out, and as Fred said, looking for who will be our running (aka blocking) back this year.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Aug 2014 10:54 - 07 Aug 2014 10:54 #5 by FredHayek
KOA is going to start pregame coverage for a freaking exhibition football game at 3PM!!! Four hours of pre-game to cover a three hour game that won't count in the standings. :ohmy:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

07 Aug 2014 13:51 #6 by otisptoadwater
Had an impressive gulley washer roll through here around 1300 and the sky is looking a little ornery right now. I wonder what the weather will be like at Mile High tonight. Could we have a repeat of the lightning delay from last season?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds