× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2014 Pick 5 Contest!

29 Dec 2014 12:04 #561 by FredHayek
Baltimore
Cincy
Carolina
Dallas

:raidersuck:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2014 19:23 #562 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Panthers
Ravens
Colts
Cowboys

Renegade
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Colts
Cowboys

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Dec 2014 20:37 #563 by terbear
WildCard Playoffs
Arizona
Pittsburg
Indy
Detroit

30 Dec 2014 10:16 #564 by Rick
Have the standings been recalculated after the Pittsburg win? (sorry bout that SC B) )

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Dec 2014 12:32 #565 by ComputerBreath
ComputerBreath Week 1 Playoffs
Arizona
Pittsburg
Cincy
Detroit

31 Dec 2014 15:23 #566 by ScienceChic
Rick, I believe those are the standings with Pittsburgh already included. Since all the games were played Sunday, Renegade was able to do the standings Monday morning.

Thanks. It stings to lose the division title to them, but at least we can still redeem ourselves if we show up and play the way we can. I know it's a long shot, but I'll never stop hoping!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Dec 2014 18:43 #567 by Rick

ScienceChic wrote: Rick, I believe those are the standings with Pittsburgh already included. Since all the games were played Sunday, Renegade was able to do the standings Monday morning.

Thanks. It stings to lose the division title to them, but at least we can still redeem ourselves if we show up and play the way we can. I know it's a long shot, but I'll never stop hoping!

By bad, I was out of town and thought they played Monday night. If they can beat the Broncos, I think they have as good a shot as anyone. I would have been rooting for the Bengals if not for this contest, just felt like the Steelers would have a big home field advantage. Good luck in the playoffs!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

02 Jan 2015 14:09 #568 by JMC
Baltimore
Detroit
Cincinnati
Carolina

02 Jan 2015 21:36 #569 by archer
Arizona
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Detroit

03 Jan 2015 06:41 #570 by pacamom
Gotta go alphabetical this week
Arizona
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Detroit

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds