× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Mean Tweets - NFL Edition from Jimmy Kimmel Live

06 Sep 2014 10:52 #1 by ScienceChic
The ones who do it with a sense of humor are the best. :silly:

Published on Sep 4, 2014

NFL players seem to be tough, but they’re also human. Sometimes sports fans lose sight of that. In the old days, you’d yell things at players on the field, now we post nasty comments on twitter. We collected some of those nasty comments and put them all together for a special NFL edition of Mean Tweets featuring Terrell Owens, Dwight Freeney, DeSean Jackson, Dashon Goldson, Dez Bryant, Keyshawn Johnson, Michael Strahan, Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith, Terrell Suggs, Erin Andrews, Ike Taylor, Vernon Davis, Clay Matthews and Malcolm Smith. #MeanTweets

SUBSCRIBE to get the latest #KIMMEL: bit.ly/JKLSubscribe

Watch the latest Mean Tweets: bit.ly/KimmelMeanTweets
Visit the Jimmy Kimmel Live WEBSITE: bit.ly/JKLWebsite
Like Jimmy Kimmel Live on FACEBOOK: bit.ly/JKLFacebook
Follow Jimmy Kimmel Live on TWITTER: bit.ly/JKLTwitter
Follow Jimmy Kimmel Live on INSTAGRAM: bit.ly/JKLInstagram

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2014 11:58 #2 by HappyCamper
I love it!!!!

I need to start recording Jimmy Kimmel as it is past my bedtime.

05 Jan 2015 18:39 #3 by ScienceChic
Along those lines... The Internet Strikes Back: NFL Wild Card Week in Memes

I'm trying to laugh at the Bengals ones, but it hurts. :dry: :P

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds