× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

No NFL Undefeateds After Week 5: Parity Achieved? Bengals & Cardinals Lose

22 Sep 2014 06:57 - 06 Oct 2014 09:26 #1 by FredHayek
Who would have thought the Bengals would be 3-0 at this point? Along with Arizona leading the NFC West and the 49r's at 1-2!

And anyone think RGIII is worried about getting his job back? :popcorn:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Sep 2014 13:41 #2 by ScienceChic
:whodey: :believe: :bengalsign:

I now cannot change my avatar or pick them at all for the Pick 5 contest. I almost didn't even wear my Bengals shirt yesterday b/c I hadn't for the 1st two games and didn't want to mess with any karma whatsoever.

I'm proud of my boys! Just gonna enjoy the season and not think about post-season...at all...not even once...ever :football:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Sep 2014 14:26 - 22 Sep 2014 14:28 #3 by FredHayek
Tsk, tsk, a woman of science with so many superstitions. Just kidding, sports superstitions are fun. :nfl: (Unless they involve not washing your jersey for 30 weeks straight. :sick: )

22 Sep 2014 14:44 #4 by ScienceChic
Ahh, Grasshopper, but there is much we do not yet know about the Uni(Multi)verse, and it is not wise to scoff at forces unknown and unseen. :)

I haven't washed my jersey since I got it, but I always wear a shirt underneath b/c it's itchy as all-get-out. Is that bad? :unsure:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Sep 2014 14:52 - 22 Sep 2014 14:52 #5 by FredHayek
I do the same. Very scratchy and it is from the first Super Bowl :mane: win so I don't want to ruin it.

06 Oct 2014 09:25 #6 by FredHayek
Cincy loses to New England, which looked horrible last week. Seems home field advantage is going to be very important this year. Good teams are having trouble winning on the road.

12 Oct 2014 14:28 #7 by ScienceChic

12 Oct 2014 15:04 - 12 Oct 2014 15:06 #8 by ScienceChic
I know this is wrong, but I wanna break Nugent's leg in 3 places right now.

:angry: :cuss: :grrsmiley:

12 Oct 2014 15:38 #9 by otisptoadwater

ScienceChic wrote: I know this is wrong, but I wanna break Nugent's leg in 3 places right now.

There will be no crying in your chili-mac tonight... A tie?! Really?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

12 Oct 2014 20:08 #10 by FredHayek

ScienceChic wrote: I know this is wrong, but I wanna break Nugent's leg in 3 places right now.

If I was Nugent, I would be working on my resume tonight. :football:

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds