× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Radiers Fans, a Classy Bunch

12 Oct 2014 15:42 #1 by otisptoadwater

As the San Diego Chargers defied the theory of general relativity on Sunday afternoon and descended into the Oakland Raiders' Black Hole, the team's charter bus was pelted with eggs, because you can't make an omelette, or lose a home game 42-17, without cracking a few eggs.

Click here to read more.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2014 18:58 #2 by Blondie
Why would anyone carry eggs to a football game?

12 Oct 2014 20:07 #3 by FredHayek
The Raiders preformed better than their fans today, almost beat the Chargers. :td:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Oct 2014 20:25 #4 by otisptoadwater
The Broncos won (despite themselves) and the Raiders lost again. All is right with the order of the Foot ball universe!

:mane: :godenver: :football: :nfl:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

13 Oct 2014 07:39 #5 by FredHayek
How do Raider fans learn to count? 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, :knocksmiley

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds