× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos vs Bengals Monday Night Football 12/22/14 WHO-DEY BABY!

22 Dec 2014 22:02 #11 by otisptoadwater
Show me that tail again so I can tie a couple of figure eight knots in it! :angry: :angry: :angry:

The Bungles er, Bengals were the better team tonight so I have to acknowledge that and I congratulate them on their victory.

Now, on to the next task at hand, beating the Raiders on the 28th...

:mane: :godenver:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2014 22:02 #12 by Nobody that matters
I would have been nice if Manning would have been up front about deciding to play for the Bengals tonight.

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

22 Dec 2014 22:08 #13 by FredHayek
Congrats to Ginger Boy and the Bengals. Peyton doesn't like playing in the wet and cold and showed it. In Vegas right now and won the money line on the Bengals. Better win the Raiders game now. And Andy Dalton needs to win a playoff game. Even Tim Tebow won a playoff game.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Dec 2014 22:19 #14 by ScienceChic
Oh, that's not nice otis! This tail is a cherished gift from a fellow fan!

NTM, LOL!

FredHayak, good for you! Yes, both the Broncos and the Bengals have must-wins next week so we can have a face-off for the AFC Championship. :biggrin: Ouch on the low blow though, dude. :)-

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Dec 2014 08:38 #15 by RenegadeCJ

ScienceChic wrote: Alright, it's on! My fellow Bengals fans and I are taking over Brooks Place Tavern Monday night for the game. The bartender is on our side, so even if it all goes south, we'll be taken care of either way! Come join us if you can handle the trash talking! :biggrin:

P.S. My parents are in town and should be joining us as well. :P

There is more than one Bengals fan in Colorado? Weird.....

What is with the weather there. Rain??? In December?

Looks like we gave you a freebie!! Maybe will see you again...In Denver!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

23 Dec 2014 09:27 #16 by Rick
I hope all the Bengals get turds in their stockings :fireplace: :P

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Dec 2014 09:29 #17 by RenegadeCJ

Rick wrote: I hope all the Bengals get turds in their stockings :fireplace: :P

Wouldn't that mean they just put them on? :woohoo: :P

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds