× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos vs Bengals Monday Night Football 12/22/14 WHO-DEY BABY!

15 Dec 2014 20:54 #1 by ScienceChic
So it all comes down to this. The Broncos have clinched the AFC West already; we're fighting tooth and nail to stay ahead of the Steelers and the Ravens with only two games left in the regular season.

Our history is against us , we're the scrappy underdogs, but this team has given us tentative hope despite a ginger who melts under prime-time pressure and scrutiny. I'm going to call it that we want it more and will pull out a victory over Denver next week at home! Bengals 20-Broncos 17.

Let the trash-talkin' begin! :biggrin:

:believe: :bengalplaye :whodey:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2014 15:23 #2 by FredHayek
Predictions? I think this will come down to the QB's. Ginger Boy Versus Chicken Parm.
The Broncos have more talent, but the game is in Cincy. Peyton missed practice today to get treatment on his thigh. How bad is it?
Vegas has the Broncos as three point favorites.
And one last thing to consider, supposed to be rain in the second half of the game.
Already a humid cold night, add rain, will old man Peyton work well in that? Or will CJ have to carry the load?

I have a slight lean to Denver, but I don't know if I like them to cover the spread.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Dec 2014 17:14 #3 by ScienceChic
Alright, it's on! My fellow Bengals fans and I are taking over Brooks Place Tavern Monday night for the game. The bartender is on our side, so even if it all goes south, we'll be taken care of either way! Come join us if you can handle the trash talking! :biggrin:

P.S. My parents are in town and should be joining us as well. :P

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Dec 2014 06:59 #4 by PrintSmith
I think the donkeys have to win this one to close out their #2 seed and the bye week. Next week, against the Raiders, at home, after #2 seed is in hand, is when you'll see the starters rested - gives them 20 days with no travel to heal up and get ready for the playoffs. The younger folks might still play the final game, but for the veterans it will be akin to the first preseason game. They might start to make sure they don't lose any bonus money off their contracts, but they won't be playing the entire game.

22 Dec 2014 19:46 #5 by ScienceChic
In light of the highway still being a parking lot, I'm not going to make it to Brooks Place tonight. :sadbounce:

WHO-DEY! from home!

Attachments:

22 Dec 2014 20:02 #6 by otisptoadwater
Meh. Still two quarters of football to play, of course that also means the Broncos are gonna have to start playing some high quality football...

GO BRONCOS!!! :mane: :godenver: :td:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

22 Dec 2014 20:39 #7 by Blondie

PrintSmith wrote: I think the donkeys have to win this one to close out their #2 seed and the bye week. Next week, against the Raiders, at home, after #2 seed is in hand, is when you'll see the starters rested - gives them 20 days with no travel to heal up and get ready for the playoffs. The younger folks might still play the final game, but for the veterans it will be akin to the first preseason game. They might start to make sure they don't lose any bonus money off their contracts, but they won't be playing the entire game.

Did you mean to say "Go Broncos"? It may be to late.
:godenver:

22 Dec 2014 20:46 #8 by HEARTLESS
Broncos smack those Bungho...I mean Bengals. :godenver: :td: :mane: :drunkensere

The silent majority will be silent no more.

22 Dec 2014 21:37 #9 by ScienceChic

22 Dec 2014 21:52 - 22 Dec 2014 21:53 #10 by ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds