× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

I can't believe we blew this opportunity

03 Jan 2015 19:29 - 03 Jan 2015 19:32 #1 by BuyersAgent

Whoever does our state marketing needs to be shot right after the IT experts.

Edited to clarify: the gentleman is playing for Ohio. Those are our leaves, and voices throughout the nation are pointing that out. In public, in fact that is where I got the picture, from the front page of the (oops) Denver Post where we would think someone in the state would have thought of it first.....but no.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jan 2015 20:49 #2 by Blondie
HUH? Seems you have upped your dosage today.

Buckeye stickers are not cannabis leaves; they are Ohio buckeye tree (Aesculus glabra) leaves. The stickers are given for big plays and for consistency on the field. www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_meaning_of...ate_football_players

03 Jan 2015 20:52 #3 by BuyersAgent
Oh I know, just searching for a little levity, it's cold out there and the news has been grim today, way more so than I could have imagined in fact.

I love the Ohio florals and in fact, when I visited there many years ago I was quite taken with the GREEN that as a native of CO seemed ... well -- so GREEN, there is no other word for it. Well -- maybe Beautiful.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046

04 Jan 2015 08:42 #4 by FredHayek
CK: My wife thought that the Buckeyes were MJ leaves too. As an Ohio native, go OSU! And I think Colorado needs to embrace being the first state to legalize MJ with ganja souvenirs at the airport, etc.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Jan 2015 10:34 #5 by BuyersAgent
That's my view too, Fred.

We may as well Own It, as everybody else has already stickered the label on.

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
303-761-4046

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds