× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Mountain Predators Flag & Tackle Football Grades 1-8

13 Jul 2015 09:49 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Posted on our Facebook page by Nicole :

MAMFA and JJMadwells invite your child to come play football, meet coaches and other football parents

Monday, 13 July and Friday, 17 July: Our Coach's Coordinator, Jay Egger, is hosting an agility and conditioning work out at RMAE in Evergreen. This is open to all grades 1-8, all experience levels. 5:30 to 7 PM. We will also have jersey fitting available for those who are purchasing a new one.

Tuesday, 14 July thru Thursday, 16 July: Flag Football for grades 1-3. If you are thinking about playing tackle football (or know a family who is), come out and meet our new 1st-2nd grade Head Coach, Tony Buccelli. This will also be held at RMAE in Evergreen, 5:30 to 7 PM.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2015 19:05 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
From our Facebook page:

Thanks for the reminder Nicole!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds