× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos Pitiful Offense

11 Oct 2015 17:48 #1 by FredHayek
Luckily the Broncos Defense is the best offense in the AFC West! :td:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2015 18:12 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Broncos Pitiful Offense
No kidding. Perhaps the D-line should start practicing some offensive drills and get better on that side of the ball!

How 'bout dem Bengals?! :biggrin: First time being 5-0 since the 1988-89 season when we went to the Superbowl. Who-Dey!
Bengals complete 17-point comeback; 'Hawks collapse

:believe:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Oct 2015 19:45 #3 by otisptoadwater
I love the Broncos but I YELLED so much today at the offense that I'll be surprised if I will be able to MC tomorrow's Columbus Day celebration. Glad the Broncos won but don't press me for any offensive plays that lead to the victory; IMHO there weren't any.

As for the Bengals, I have to admit I'm impressed but there's a lot of Football to play in the 2015 regular season. Let's wait and see.

:nfl: :mane: :broncossign

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds