× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Bengals vs Broncos

21 Dec 2015 21:37 #11 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Bengals vs Broncos
LOL! Let's see if your boys can make it past the Panthers. B) A Bengals/Packers Superbowl would be pretty sweet!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2015 17:49 #12 by ScienceChic

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Denver Broncos Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
By OddsShark.com , Featured Columnist
Dec 22, 2015

Week 16 Bengals vs Broncos: Revisiting recent Cincinnati vs Denver matchups
By Scott Schulze
on Dec 23, 2015

Good, we play better when we aren't favored to win!
NFL Week 16 Picks: Broncos Squeak By Bengals

:whodey: :believe:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

23 Dec 2015 18:10 #13 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Bengals vs Broncos
You are SOOOOOOO BBBAAAADDD you do know what state you live in?

WHOOPS maybe you have wine goggles on :P :P :P :P :P

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 Dec 2015 18:57 #14 by ScienceChic
Yes, but I grew up in Ohio and the Bengals have my heart and loyalty. Sorry, but the Broncos are going down this week! :oregonwine:

Attachments:

23 Dec 2015 20:04 #15 by mountaindollar
Replied by mountaindollar on topic Bengals vs Broncos
Well I hope Brock and the boys kick your back side but also know they have challenges.

You say you grew up there, well I am a Native so the BRONCO'S are and will always be my team.

So from this COLORADO GIRL you are going DOWN our BOYS have something to prove and they will!!!

24 Dec 2015 05:33 #16 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Bengals vs Broncos
Well, the growing up in Ohio would explain a few things :P

Bengals are going down! Your substitute QB will be running for his life!!

:godenver: :mane:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

24 Dec 2015 09:26 #17 by ScienceChic
Growing up in Ohio explains a lot! :P

Our substitute QB seems to like to lay down and take a sack more than run; I hope they work on that this week.

28 Dec 2015 16:35 - 28 Dec 2015 16:35 #18 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Bengals vs Broncos
Go Broncos! I come from Ohio too, but only became an NFL fan when I got to Colorado. Too much years of losses watching the Bengals and Brown's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Dec 2015 17:05 #19 by EvergreenFirePit
Replied by EvergreenFirePit on topic Bengals vs Broncos
If you've been in our Monday Night pool all season, get in here to choose your 3 additional squares before 6pm, or they'll be chosen for you! Specials, sushi, football - get in here!

Go Broncos!
:godenver:

Coming soon: evergreenfirepit.com/

30790 Stagecoach Blvd, Suite 101
Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

28 Dec 2015 18:51 #20 by ScienceChic
:whodey: First drive Baby!

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds