× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Bengals vs Broncos

01 Nov 2015 10:59 - 20 Dec 2015 19:50 #1 by ScienceChic
Much like OSU vs Michigan, this game means as much as winning it all. Playing in Pitt is always tough and if we can pull this off, I will truly believe we are on our way to SB50.

GO BENGALS!

bleacherreport.com/cincinnati-bengals

#WHODEYHalloween Gallery

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Nov 2015 11:38 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Bengals vs Broncos
LOL!

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

01 Nov 2015 14:28 #3 by ScienceChic
There was a whole lotta this

but my boys came through and we are 7-0 for the first time ever!!!!

:believe: :lombardi: :biggrin:

Attachments:

01 Nov 2015 14:45 - 01 Nov 2015 14:46 #4 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Bengals vs Broncos
I have to admit I didn't think this game was going to end in the Bengals favor. It was a very exciting game and I really enjoyed it! I hope tonight's contest between the Green Bean Packers and the Broncos leaves a little more margin late in the game for a Broncos victory! I don't need to have the Sheriff out at the Cave during the game because the neighbors think I'm beating someone to death and/or for an excessive noise complaint!

:godenver: :broncoshelm :givemebeer:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

01 Nov 2015 15:06 #5 by ScienceChic
:biggrin: I think I re-injured my shoulder helping the officials call our scores. I too hope in tonight's game that the Broncos command a better lead. These close games are fun, but bad for my health. :P

:godenver: :mane:

The following user(s) said Thank You: otisptoadwater

02 Nov 2015 09:18 #6 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Bengals vs Broncos
:mane: At least you could take a nap in the last quarter of the Bronco game. Worst game ever for Aaron Rodgers. :whodey: Amazing that this is the first time ever that the Bengals have been 7-0. Figured they would have done it in their Super Bowl years.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Nov 2015 15:51 #7 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Bengals vs Broncos
I keep waiting for the Bengals to play a good team. I'm guessing the Cardinals here in a couple of weeks should be the time we find out if they are a real contender!

Nice to think that the NFL thinks that should be a good game. It has been flexed to sunday night football!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

02 Nov 2015 19:53 #8 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic Bengals vs Broncos
Broncos did great! Should have picked them. Most of the time it seems they are only playing up to the other team's potential. Failed to take into account that they had a buy and were playing at home.

20 Dec 2015 19:54 #9 by ScienceChic
Alright kids, it's time for the smack talk to start! :P

Brock Osweiler, Broncos collapse in second half in loss at Pittsburgh
By Troy E. Renck, The Denver Post
Posted: 12/20/2015

Attachments:

21 Dec 2015 08:23 #10 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Bengals vs Broncos
Go Packers!!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds