× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cincinnati Bengals & Kansas City Chiefs

09 Jan 2016 13:50 #1 by FredHayek
:nfl: Last time the Bengals won a playoff game? 1991. Last time for the Chiefs? 1994. I think both teams will end those streaks today.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2016 14:11 #2 by ScienceChic
You're my new favorite poster! :coolwink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Jan 2016 22:11 #3 by FredHayek
Sorry I was wrong, but the Cincinnati Bengals gave that game away, first the fumble then the out of control penalties. The coach might lose his job over this. 25 years since winning a playoff game and six playoff losses in that time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jan 2016 22:50 #4 by ScienceChic
I'd be shocked if Mike Brown fires Marvin Lewis. He's gotten them to 5 straight playoff games and filled the seats with bodies and season ticket holders. That's all Brown cares about, not winning.

They definitely lost this game for the Steelers. The coaches did a piss-poor job controlling the players and keeping them from making those stupid hits. However, I also put a lot of blame on the officiating crew. That helmet to helmet hit on Bernard was blatant and inexcusable, nor did he fumble the ball. The unsportsmanlike conduct on Jones at the end was bogus.

Yet again, we snatch defeat out of the hands of victory. I will look forward to the Broncos obliterating the Steelers next week, with humiliations galore.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds