× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Mountain Bowl 2016: Conifer Lobos vs Evergreen Cougars tonight!

21 Oct 2016 13:57 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
The Conifer Lobos football team has a home conference game vs. rival school Evergreen today @ 7p.
View the rivalry record

www.maxpreps.com/games/football-fall-16/...7wGESsdhjjjgpapA.htm

Conifer High School, 10441 County Hwy 73, Conifer, CO 80433

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2016 23:25 #2 by Mountain-News-Events
Congratulations Lobos!
Conifer reclaims Mountain Bowl against Evergreen after six years
Jeremy Chavez, KUSA
10:01 AM. MDT October 22, 2016

CONIFER -- It has been six years since the Conifer Lobos won the Mountain Bowl against their rival the Evergreen Cougars. Friday night the Lobos took back the hardware with a 28-17 victory.

Conifer is now 7-1 overall this season.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds