× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Youth basketball registration is now open!

18 Nov 2016 12:09 - 18 Nov 2016 12:32 #1 by i9Sports
Register now to get your kids on the basketball court this winter with the i9 Sports basketball league. Kids will learn and improve their dribbling, shooting, passing, and defensive skills while having a blast playing with their friends and neighbors in the Mountain Community. There are teams for boys and girls in grades 1 to 6, and they will play on Wednesday evenings at Elk Creek Elementary School. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same evening, and there is no fund-raising or volunteering required. The deadline without a late fee is Dec. 23, but save even more when you register by Dec. 2. Play begins Jan. 18. Check out all of the details and register at i9sports.com or by calling 303-462-1520.

Website
Since 2006, i9 Sports - The Rockies has offered fun, recreational flag football, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, t-ball/coach-pitch baseball, and cheerleading programs throughout Jefferson County. Your fee includes everything with no hidden costs: uniform, trophy, sportsmanship medals, and more. Practices and games are conveniently held on the same day, and there's absolutely no fundraising!

See our website for more information, or call 303-462-1520.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds