× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! JAY CUTLER COMING BACK TO THE BRONCOS

24 Nov 2016 17:28 #11 by ScienceChic

HappyCamper wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: It's one of hubby's favorite sayings. I'm happy to offer him up as a sacrifice. :biggrin:

Does he know this? :twisted:

:biggrin: Yes, he's resigned to his fate...suffering for all eternity until he's released by death. Muhahaha!

Romo to the Bears? Poor Chicago.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Nov 2016 18:37 #12 by You Know Who

ScienceChic wrote:

HappyCamper wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: It's one of hubby's favorite sayings. I'm happy to offer him up as a sacrifice. :biggrin:

Does he know this? :twisted:

:biggrin: Yes, he's resigned to his fate...suffering for all eternity until he's released by death. Muhahaha!

Romo to the Bears? Poor Chicago.

He's better than the Red Rifle

In my opinion

25 Nov 2016 13:46 #13 by FredHayek
Sad to see such NFL talent in such a poor human being. A bunch of coaches have worked with him, but it seems no one seems to get him focused. Maybe the Bears should trade him to the Patriots. Belichek might turn him around. I doubt Kubiak and Elway want the headache. :football:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Nov 2016 16:34 #14 by You Know Who

FredHayek wrote: Sad to see such NFL talent in such a poor human being. A bunch of coaches have worked with him, but it seems no one seems to get him focused. Maybe the Bears should trade him to the Patriots. Belichek might turn him around. I doubt Kubiak and Elway want the headache. :football:

:??? He's being released as soon as the season is over. He'll go to the highest bidder (The Broncos) and he'll get a lot more than Osweiler got

"but it seems no one seems to get him focused" Lol You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Here's a tip Fred: If you are ignorant on a particular subject, don't comment on it

25 Nov 2016 19:02 - 25 Nov 2016 19:03 #15 by FredHayek
Ignorant? I am not the one who lost thousands of dollars on Hillary Clinton to win! :littledance

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Nov 2016 19:54 #16 by HappyCamper

You Know Who wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Sad to see such NFL talent in such a poor human being. A bunch of coaches have worked with him, but it seems no one seems to get him focused. Maybe the Bears should trade him to the Patriots. Belichek might turn him around. I doubt Kubiak and Elway want the headache. :football:

:??? He's being released as soon as the season is over. He'll go to the highest bidder (The Broncos) and he'll get a lot more than Osweiler got

"but it seems no one seems to get him focused" Lol You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Here's a tip Fred: If you are ignorant on a particular subject, don't comment on it

Vice you are such a piece of work, what does every team ask your opinion first? Oh yeah, that's right you are mister important yet you have time to converse with us .

Happy Holidays and post something we actually might believe.

lol

Love the pictures of the yummy food your wife makes you she is a gem hang on to her.

09 Mar 2017 17:55 #17 by You Know Who

HappyCamper wrote: Vice you are such a piece of work, what does every team ask your opinion first? Oh yeah, that's right you are mister important yet you have time to converse with us .

Happy Holidays and post something we actually might believe.

lol

Love the pictures of the yummy food your wife makes you she is a gem hang on to her.

Can you hear me now?

09 Mar 2017 17:58 #18 by You Know Who

You Know Who wrote:

HappyCamper wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

HappyCamper wrote: I doubt it we have a better chance at getting Aaron Rogers.

Long time not post here you must have been busy.

You are literally out of your cotton pickin mind if you think Green Bay will part with Aaron Rodgers- I don't care if he is gay, they need him.

And yes, I've been very busy- too busy to post here

Obviously I was not serious but that is about far fetched as Cutler coming back.

The Bronco's are not going to find an Elway or Manning under a rock I would rather them stick with the young guys than pay for old crap.

I told you i'm not speculating about this- I literally heard it from the horses mouth

Who wants to apologize to me first?

10 Mar 2017 09:45 #19 by ScienceChic
I'll believe it when I see it, and then I'll give you kudos at that point. :) I'd go for Romo before Cutler.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds