× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

BREAKING NEWS! JAY CUTLER COMING BACK TO THE BRONCOS

23 Nov 2016 15:46 #1 by You Know Who
This is an MMT exclusive- My sources within the Bronco organization tell me that Jay Cutler will be number one on the Broncos/ Elway's hit list this offseason.

:cheer:

Super Bowl here we come!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Nov 2016 18:40 #2 by HappyCamper
I doubt it we have a better chance at getting Aaron Rogers.

Long time not post here you must have been busy.

23 Nov 2016 19:19 - 23 Nov 2016 19:22 #3 by You Know Who

HappyCamper wrote: I doubt it we have a better chance at getting Aaron Rogers.

You are literally out of your cotton pickin mind if you think Green Bay will part with Aaron Rodgers- I don't care if he is gay, they need him.

And yes, I've been very busy- too busy to post here

23 Nov 2016 20:38 #4 by ScienceChic
LOL, I'd rather have my balls pounded flat with a rubber mallet than have Cutler back. :P While Rodgers would be nice to have, I'm happy sticking with our young talent and having them develop; picking up older players is a short-term move (granted it worked nicely with Manning but we got damn lucky, he could've easily been as big of a bust as he was a success).

My question is, how do we fix the Bengals (short of forcing out the owner and drop-kicking some coaching staff and Nugent into the Ohio River)?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Nov 2016 20:51 #5 by HappyCamper
SC you crack me up on the Cutler remark.

23 Nov 2016 20:53 #6 by HappyCamper

You Know Who wrote:

You are literally out of your cotton pickin mind if you think Green Bay will part with Aaron Rodgers- I don't care if he is gay, they need him.

Obviously I was not serious but that is about far fetched as Cutler coming back.

The Bronco's are not going to find an Elway or Manning under a rock I would rather them stick with the young guys than pay for old crap.

23 Nov 2016 21:23 #7 by ScienceChic
It's one of hubby's favorite sayings. I'm happy to offer him up as a sacrifice. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Nov 2016 21:41 - 23 Nov 2016 21:41 #8 by HappyCamper

ScienceChic wrote: It's one of hubby's favorite sayings. I'm happy to offer him up as a sacrifice. :biggrin:

Does he know this? :twisted:

24 Nov 2016 08:40 #9 by You Know Who

HappyCamper wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

Obviously I was not serious but that is about far fetched as Cutler coming back.

The Bronco's are not going to find an Elway or Manning under a rock I would rather them stick with the young guys than pay for old crap.

I told you i'm not speculating about this- I literally heard it from the horses mouth

24 Nov 2016 16:11 #10 by You Know Who
Romo is going to the Bears, btw

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds