× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Denver University #1 in the U.S.A.

19 Mar 2017 07:23 #1 by ramage
As of this writing, March 19th, DU Pioneers are #1 in both the NCAA Division 1 polls, Men's Ice Hockey, Men's Lacrosse.,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Mar 2017 17:27 #2 by ramage
Evidently I jinxed the lacrosse team. They lost to Ohio State on Sunday. Oh well, fame is fleeting.

10 Apr 2017 09:41 #3 by ramage
Denver University Men's Ice Hockey team has won the NCAA championship. DU men's lacrosse are ranked 3rd in the nation. Both teams have local Colorado talent. An impressive showing thus far.

11 Apr 2017 11:41 #4 by ScienceChic
Yahoo! My family has season tickets and what a treat it has been this year to watch the Men's Hockey team. We couldn't be happier, it was a good game. I know several of the players are likely to leave for the pros, but I hope many stick around to finish their degrees and keep playing fun hockey.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds