× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Micale, Bevington, Jacob and Prey named Jeffco Athletes of the Year

15 Jul 2017 08:19 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
Congratulations to all four athletes on fantastic achievements!

Micale, Bevington, Jacob and Prey named Jeffco Athletes of the Year

“That was huge for me,” Micale said of concluding his prep career by winning his lone individual state title. “I’ve won team titles with wrestling and track, but I always left at the end of the season with a fourth or third place individual title. It was the only season where I wasn’t like ‘darn’ at the end of the season. It was the first time I’ve ever rode home from a state championship happy. I left at the top.”

Ralston Valley’s four-sport (cross country, basketball, girls soccer and track) Sarah Bevington was named the 5A Jeffco Female Athlete of the Year.

Jim Hynes, Ralston Valley’s Athletic Director, described Bevington as “Wonder Woman” during his introduction of the Ralston Valley graduate who finished with 16 varsity letters during her four years as a Mustang.

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds