2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest!

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 29
  • Birthdate: Unknown
The Viking replied the topic: 2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest! 04 Feb 2018 10:07 #391

Well there's no way I'm picking New England. So I will go with Philly in the Super Bowl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 18
freebird replied the topic: 2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest! 04 Feb 2018 14:21 #392

I really think the Patriots will continue their reign in the NFL even though I hope the Eagles pull surprise everyone with a victory. I'm hoping this is a close game and thinking New England won't be able to expand their lead to a touchdown so picking Eagles to keep it within 6 points.

Fly Eagles fyl!

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 18
freebird replied the topic: 2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest! 04 Feb 2018 14:30 #393

Cellar Master, congratulations on your championship this year! Your picks the past few weeks were almost flawless. It was fun playing this year and a humbling experience. I hope to see you soon at the new place!

Renegade, a big thanks to you for putting in the time and effort for us to play pick 5 & fantasy football league this season. It was fun.

And Science Chic, thanks for supporting both the pick 5 and fantasy football for the community again this year. I enjoyed the competition and it was a bit more challenging this season since I was on hiatus from watching the games. ;)

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
  • Thank you received: 162
  • Birthdate: 31 Oct 2012
ScienceChic replied the topic: 2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest! 04 Feb 2018 16:08 #394

CONGRATULATIONS CELLAR MASTER!

We'll celebrate with that party you want in March. :)

My undying gratitude to RenegadeCJ for all his hard work posting the spreads, figuring out the winners, and updating us on current standings. You rock dude!

Thank you all for participating! It'sbeen another fun year, see you again this September!

I too cannot root for anyone but the Eagles here. They've had a great season and I'd love to see them win it all. Go Eagles!

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
Attachments:

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 102
RenegadeCJ replied the topic: 2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest! 04 Feb 2018 16:16 #395

Thanks SC! Enjoy as well.

To close out the season
Mtngirl-Eagles
Renegadecj-Eagles

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 102
RenegadeCJ replied the topic: 2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest! 06 Feb 2018 06:24 #396

Final standings

Cellar Master is the victor. Right about 57 correct picks must be the sweet spot. Last year the winning picks (again by cellar master) were 56-39-1

Cellar Master 1-0 Overall 57-37-2
Freebird 1-0 Overall 53-43
Viking 1-0 Overall 52-41-3
ScienceChic 1-0 Overall 51-44-1
Hitch 0-1 Overall 51-45
Renegadecj 1-0 Overall 49-45-2
Mtngirl 1-0 Overall 45-49-2
Hot Chile 0-1 Overall 41-54-1
Chall99 0-1 Overall 40-55-1
Christina 0-1 Overall 39-56-1

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds