× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2017 My Mountain Town Annual Pick 5 Contest!

04 Feb 2018 10:07 #391 by The Viking
Well there's no way I'm picking New England. So I will go with Philly in the Super Bowl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2018 14:21 #392 by freebird
I really think the Patriots will continue their reign in the NFL even though I hope the Eagles pull surprise everyone with a victory. I'm hoping this is a close game and thinking New England won't be able to expand their lead to a touchdown so picking Eagles to keep it within 6 points.

Fly Eagles fyl!

04 Feb 2018 14:30 #393 by freebird
Cellar Master, congratulations on your championship this year! Your picks the past few weeks were almost flawless. It was fun playing this year and a humbling experience. I hope to see you soon at the new place!

Renegade, a big thanks to you for putting in the time and effort for us to play pick 5 & fantasy football league this season. It was fun.

And Science Chic, thanks for supporting both the pick 5 and fantasy football for the community again this year. I enjoyed the competition and it was a bit more challenging this season since I was on hiatus from watching the games. ;)

04 Feb 2018 16:08 #394 by ScienceChic
CONGRATULATIONS CELLAR MASTER!

We'll celebrate with that party you want in March. :)

My undying gratitude to RenegadeCJ for all his hard work posting the spreads, figuring out the winners, and updating us on current standings. You rock dude!

Thank you all for participating! It'sbeen another fun year, see you again this September!

I too cannot root for anyone but the Eagles here. They've had a great season and I'd love to see them win it all. Go Eagles!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

04 Feb 2018 16:16 #395 by RenegadeCJ
Thanks SC! Enjoy as well.

To close out the season
Mtngirl-Eagles
Renegadecj-Eagles

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Feb 2018 06:24 #396 by RenegadeCJ
Final standings

Cellar Master is the victor. Right about 57 correct picks must be the sweet spot. Last year the winning picks (again by cellar master) were 56-39-1

Cellar Master 1-0 Overall 57-37-2
Freebird 1-0 Overall 53-43
Viking 1-0 Overall 52-41-3
ScienceChic 1-0 Overall 51-44-1
Hitch 0-1 Overall 51-45
Renegadecj 1-0 Overall 49-45-2
Mtngirl 1-0 Overall 45-49-2
Hot Chile 0-1 Overall 41-54-1
Chall99 0-1 Overall 40-55-1
Christina 0-1 Overall 39-56-1

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds