× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cincinatti Bengals Versus Denver Broncos: Predictions?

19 Nov 2017 12:31 #1 by FredHayek
Both teams are 3-6. Who will win? I am predicting the Bengals. The Broncos can do nothing well right now.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2017 15:35 #2 by ScienceChic
I say Cinti because we aren't supposed to win (but I'm biased). Up 13-7 at the 2min mark! :bengalkitty Now if the O Line keeps acting like swiss cheese, that's a different matter.
:believe: :bengalplaye :bengalsign:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Nov 2017 16:01 - 19 Nov 2017 20:00 #3 by FredHayek
Neither team deserves to win, but it was fun watching the Bengal almost blow Brock's Pick Six. Congratulations to the Bengals. Hopefully this loss inspires the Broncos to get better.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds