× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Congratulations to Furniture Row Racing

19 Nov 2017 20:12 #1 by ramage
Martin Truex, Jr. has won the NASCAR championship, driving for a Denver based team; Furniture Row.
Well done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Nov 2017 21:59 #2 by ScienceChic
My parents will be happy, they like him. They retired early so they could travel the country in an RV and go to races at all of the tracks at least once, though most of the time they are at Kentucky Speedway with their season tickets.

Nice to see a Colorado company get some glory!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Nov 2017 08:03 #3 by FredHayek
Congrats Martin and Furniture Row Racing. They are a small team, only in the past couple years did they even add a second car. And they are, I think, one of the only teams to operate not in the Carolinas, being based here. The victory today is a great story of David beating Goliath. :flag: And of course, they seem to be one of the only sports teams in Colorado that did any good this year.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds