× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

LaVar Ball

04 Dec 2017 18:22 - 04 Dec 2017 18:23 #1 by ramage
LaVar Ball was created by ramage
Got to feel sorry for the kid with a father like this.
ESPN.com 12/4/2017
LaVar Ball pulls son LiAngelo Ball out of UCLA

LaVar Ball told ESPN that he has pulled his son LiAngelo out of UCLA.

"We are exploring other options with Gelo," LaVar Ball said. "He's out of there."

The news was first reported by TMZ.

"I'm going to make him way better for the draft than UCLA ever could have."
LaVar Ball
LiAngelo Ball, a freshman, is one of three UCLA basketball players who were indefinitely suspended after a shoplifting incident in China.

Ball, the middle Ball brother, did not play a single game in college after being suspended from the team -- along with teammates Cody Riley and Jalen Hill.

"I'm not sitting back and waiting," LaVar Ball told ESPN. "He wasn't punished this bad in China."

"We get back over here and the consequences were even stiffer than China. So basically they're in jail here."

UCLA coach Steve Alford issued a statement later Monday.

"We learned today of LiAngelo Ball's intention to withdraw from UCLA," he said. "We respect the decision he and his family have made, and we wish him all the best in the future."

ADVERTISEMENT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Dec 2017 09:01 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic LaVar Ball
UCLA won in that deal. Got rid of a subpar player without raising a finger. Maybe Mr. Ball can play overseas, like China. He has some experience playing there. :P

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds