× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2018 Annual My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

30 Oct 2018 11:06 #121 by ScienceChic

Hot Chile wrote: Well, I was about to say you missed it, but I scrolled all over the place and it appears my submission didn't make it in. I know I did one (I do it the same time every week), but it's not there. So guess I'll have to climb back up.

Week 9
KCC
DET
PIT
DEN
DAL

Hot Chile, I am SO sorry. We were still getting migrated over to the new server last week and I know we lost Renegade's posts on the results and lines for the next week so I'm sure that's what happened to yours. If no one has an objection, I would be fine with you telling us who you had picked so we can add your results from last week. I know you'll be honest!

My apologies for the trouble with your post. I think we've gotten all the bugs worked out (still testing) but do please double-check that your post shows this week just to be safe.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Oct 2018 12:40 #122 by Hot Chile
Thanks SC, your explanation makes me feel better that I am not completely losing it :) I work with systems so know these things happen.

I'll go with what the group decides, regardless.

Unfortunately I didn't keep a record of my picks after I put them on the site. I am 99% sure I picked the following four games:

PIT (W)
WAS (W)
CIN (L)
CHI (W)

I cannot be entirely sure what my 5th game was, so count it as a loss. I'll be perfectly fine with a 3-2 given the mixup.

31 Oct 2018 15:59 #123 by RenegadeCJ
Wow...totally forgot I put my settings to get a copy of each post on this thread.

I got your pick's Hot Chile...I'll update. Sorry about that! You went 4-1
According to the email you picked.

Chicago
Pittsburgh
Philly
KC
Indy

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

31 Oct 2018 16:01 #124 by RenegadeCJ
Revised Week 8 Standings with my record of Hot Chile's picks

Week 8 results
Ties will be listed in Alphabetical order
If I messed up, please let me know.

Science Chic 3-2 Overall 23-16-1
Hot Chile 4-1 Overall 22-18
Chall99 4-1 Overall 21-16-3
Cellar Master 4-1 Overall 21-17-2
Viking 3-2 Overall 20-18-2
MtnGirl 3-2 Overall 19-17-4
Christina 2-3 Overall 19-18-3
Renegade 3-2 Overall 14-25-1

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

31 Oct 2018 16:38 #125 by Hot Chile
That is awesome you had a copy, thank you! I'll take 4-1 over 3-2 any day :)

01 Nov 2018 15:17 #126 by The Viking
I am going to start with Oakland tonight. Hate picking them but I gotta give something new a shot.

02 Nov 2018 13:53 #127 by RenegadeCJ
Renegadecj
Pittsburgh
KC
LA Rams
Carolina
Houston

03 Nov 2018 07:41 #128 by Cellar Master
Week 9 picks:
KC
WAS
HOU
LAR
BAL

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

04 Nov 2018 07:22 - 04 Nov 2018 07:22 #129 by RenegadeCJ
Mtngirl
Broncos
Cowboys
Dolphins
Lions
Falcons

04 Nov 2018 09:29 #130 by The Viking

The Viking wrote: I am going to start with Oakland tonight. Hate picking them but I gotta give something new a shot.

Well that was an awesome pick! .......NOT! Can't believe I ever picked the Raiders anyhow! Serves me right!

OK the other 4

Minnesota
Kansas City
Pittsburgh
Houston
Oakland......Lost

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds