× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2018 Annual My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

02 Feb 2019 17:27 #301 by The Viking
I'll pick the Rams just because there is no way I can root for the Patriots.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2019 17:28 - 02 Feb 2019 17:30 #302 by The Viking
Definitely my worst year yet. I know one year I had I think 62 or 63 wins and several in the mid to upper 50's. Barely broke .500 this year. Congratulations Christina! Awesome picking! Tied for 1st with 7 picks left and I go 1-5 so far. Talk about choking!

02 Feb 2019 21:04 #303 by Chall99
Congrats Christina! Best season I have had!! I’m not picking....(i.e. hate the Pats!) My year was great! My Clemson Tigers won the natty!! Can’t wait until next year!! Still would love to see us have a beer or two! Just saying!! Cheers!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

03 Feb 2019 09:49 #304 by RenegadeCJ
Not that it matters, but we never quit so here are our picks for the SB

Mtngirl. Rams

Renegadecj. Rams

(Rooting for Wade Phillips and CJ Anderson!)

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

03 Feb 2019 11:37 #305 by Chall99
I’m in!! RAMS!

03 Feb 2019 16:00 #306 by ScienceChic

Chall99 wrote: Congrats Christina! Best season I have had!! I’m not picking....(i.e. hate the Pats!) My year was great! My Clemson Tigers won the natty!! Can’t wait until next year!! Still would love to see us have a beer or two! Just saying!! Cheers!!

So happy you had a great year and I would love for us all to get together sometime as well!

I started off the year doing the same as I usually do, then had a short, fabulous streak that I've never had before that put me on top for a brief while - it made my whole year! I love this contest and am so glad y'all play each year. Thank you bunches!!

I'll pick the Patriots and hope it jinxes them since that's how my season ended - opposite of what I picked. :P

Go Rams!! :lombardi:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Aug 2019 08:39 #307 by Christina
Are we doing this again this year?

21 Aug 2019 11:39 #308 by ScienceChic
Yes! I'll get a thread started in a bit on it. We can't start playing until the season kicks off so there wasn't as much of a hurry on it as there is in getting the Fantasy Football League created, people signed up, and teams drafted before Game 1.

No way would we skip doing the Pick 5, it's too much fun! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds