× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2018 Annual My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

13 Jan 2019 08:49 #281 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote: I am starting with Indy. Still trying to figure out the next one today.

OK, so I don't forget, I am sticking with the Cowboys for this second game.

So

Indy
Dallas

I could be out of the running after today.

Well yesterday pretty much screwed me out of the running. Andy was my salad pick of the week. I guess I was wrong on that. And I thought for sure Dallas will keep it within seven. I'm still debating on the afternoon game butt I still think this is the year that New England gets knocked out in the first round so I'm going with

L A chargers for my third pick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jan 2019 09:09 #282 by ScienceChic
Stupid Cowboys. I'm going with the Chargers and New Orleans for today.

Good luck everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Jan 2019 12:56 - 13 Jan 2019 12:57 #283 by Hot Chile
Well, that was a nice short NFL game today by the Pats and Chokers.

Worked out good for my pick but I really wanted to see the Pats fall.

Factoid of the day: Tom Brady is 111-2 as a starting QB when he has a double-digit lead at home at any point in the game, including the playoffs. (ESPN)

13 Jan 2019 14:22 #284 by The Viking

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote:

The Viking wrote: I am starting with Indy. Still trying to figure out the next one today.

OK, so I don't forget, I am sticking with the Cowboys for this second game.

So

Indy
Dallas

I could be out of the running after today.

Well yesterday pretty much screwed me out of the running. Andy was my salad pick of the week. I guess I was wrong on that. And I thought for sure Dallas will keep it within seven. I'm still debating on the afternoon game butt I still think this is the year that New England gets knocked out in the first round so I'm going with

L A chargers for my third pick

Well now that I am out of the running, (it was a fun year), I am going with my heart on this one. I am rooting for Drew Brees to win the Superbowl this year but I think Philly will keep it within 9. So my last pick to keep me from having one of my worst weeks is Philly

14 Jan 2019 05:54 #285 by RenegadeCJ
Divisional round results
Saturday, Jan 12
Indy @ KC -6
Dallas @ LA Rams -7

Sunday, Jan 13
LA Chargers @ New England -4.5
Philly @ New Orleans -9

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

14 Jan 2019 05:57 #286 by RenegadeCJ
Divisional round results
Let me know if I screwed up

Christina 4-0 Overall 50-39-4
Hot Chile 3-1 Overall 49-43-1
Viking 1-3 Overall 47-43-3
Chall99 2-2 Overall 46-43-4
MtnGirl 2-2 Overall 45-42-6
Science Chic 1-3 Overall 44-47-2
Renegade 1-3 Overall 38-53-2

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

14 Jan 2019 05:58 #287 by RenegadeCJ
Championship Week Opening Spreads
www.covers.com/Sports/NFL/Odds/US/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Sunday, Jan 20
LA Rams @ New Orleans -3.5

New England @ KC -3

16 Jan 2019 07:26 #288 by RenegadeCJ
So we are down to the last 3 games. In order to keep things fair, if anyone wants to PM me their picks instead of posting here, that is fine. I'll put here after the games start to avoid any issues. If you want to put your picks here, that is fine too. In the past this has kept all things even.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

20 Jan 2019 10:02 #289 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, just an FYI, I got the picks PM'd from the following for today. I will post after the 2nd game starts so all can see.

Hot Chile
Christina
Chall99

Not that it matters, but Mtngirl picks Patriots and Saints
I'll pick Patriots and Rams

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, Hot Chile

20 Jan 2019 10:32 #290 by The Viking
Since it doesn't matter I'm just going to pick the teams I want to see in the Super Bowl.

New Orleans
Kansas City
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds