× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

10th Annual My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest - 2019-2020 Season

11 Jan 2020 14:25 #241 by The Viking
Okay this is literally been the toughest 2 pics I've had to make. I really believe Baltimore is going to win but I don't know if they're going to cover 9 points. And if I keep picking against my Vikings they might win and make it to the Superbowl but there's a part of me that thinks they're going to have one of their best games and actually win this. I guess if I'm going to go down I'm going to go down swinging with the Vikings from here on out. Even if they lose I think they will keep it close but I think they're going to pull this off. And even though I think Tennessee's Run game is going to keep this game close but I think Baltimore might cover. So I'm going with my Vikings and Baltimore. Like I said every time I have picked the Vikings this year they have let me down so if I want them to win I should have gone the other way.

Minnesota and Baltimore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2020 14:27 #242 by The Viking
Now as a side note, I have had a sick gut feeling all day that San Francisco is just going to open up and when this one big but I hope I'm wrong

11 Jan 2020 14:27 #243 by ScienceChic

RenegadeCJ wrote: Wildcard Weekend Results
(let me know if I screwed up)

Viking 2-1-1 Overall 48-39-2
Coin 2-1-1 Overall 47-38-4
Nate 2-1-1 Overall 46-40-3
Christina 2-1-1 Overall 45-42-2
Mtngirl 0-3-1 Overall 44-44-2
Chall99 1-3 Overall 41-47-1
Renegade 1-2-1 Overall 39-46-4
ScienceChic 1-2-1 Overall 38-50-1
ChubbySexxy 0-4 Overall 36-53 Did not pick

RenegadeCJ wrote: Divisional round Opening spreads
www.covers.com/Sports/NFL/Odds/US/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Saturday, Jan 11
Minnesota @ San Francisco -6.5
Tennessee @ Baltimore -9

Sunday, Jan 12
Houston @ KC -10
Seattle @ Green Bay -4

RenegadeCJ wrote: Coin
Minnesota
Tennessee
KC
Seattle

RenegadeCJ
San Fran
Baltimore
KC
GB

RenegadeCJ wrote: Mtngirl
Vikings
Ravens
Texans
Seahawks

Christina wrote: Minnesota
Baltimore
For today

SC Divisional Weekend Picks:
Minnesota
Baltimore
KC
GB
:superluge: :stitch: :moodexcited :nfl:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Jan 2020 14:32 #244 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: Okay this is literally been the toughest 2 pics I've had to make. I really believe Baltimore is going to win but I don't know if they're going to cover 9 points. And if I keep picking against my Vikings they might win and make it to the Superbowl but there's a part of me that thinks they're going to have one of their best games and actually win this. I guess if I'm going to go down I'm going to go down swinging with the Vikings from here on out. Even if they lose I think they will keep it close but I think they're going to pull this off. And even though I think Tennessee's Run game is going to keep this game close but I think Baltimore might cover. So I'm going with my Vikings and Baltimore. Like I said every time I have picked the Vikings this year they have let me down so if I want them to win I should have gone the other way.

Minnesota and Baltimore

If it's any consolation Viking, Gregg Rosenthal at nfl.com, who's gone 165-94-1 on picks this year thinks your boys will win 30-27.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Jan 2020 15:24 #245 by _nate
Missed my pick for the first game...ended up ice fishing too long this morning!

Divisional weekend..
TENN
HOU
SEA

11 Jan 2020 18:16 #246 by Chall99
Ravens
Houston
Seattle

12 Jan 2020 08:44 #247 by The Viking
Well crap! All week I was thinking I was going to pick San Francisco in Tennessee and then I went ahead and went with my emotions in the teams I wanted to win and neither one of those worked out for me. So I'm picking the two I've thought about all week on this one and this could completely flip things with the way everyone else pick. But I'm picking Kansas City in Green Bay.. the Kansas City one worries me because that is a big spread. . I could play it safe but what fun would that be.

Kansas City
Green Bay

12 Jan 2020 12:19 #248 by Christina

13 Jan 2020 06:28 #249 by RenegadeCJ
Divisional week results
Saturday, Jan 11
Minnesota @ San Francisco -6.5
Tennessee @ Baltimore -9

Sunday, Jan 12
Houston @ KC -10
Seattle @ Green Bay -4

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Jan 2020 06:32 #250 by RenegadeCJ
Divisional round rankings
Let me know if I screwed up

Viking 2-2 Overall 50-41-2
Coin 2-2 Overall 49-40-4
Nate 1-3 Overall 47-43-3
Christina 1-3 Overall 46-45-2
Mtngirl 0-4 Overall 44-48-2
Renegade 3-1 Overall 42-47-4
Chall99 0-4 Overall 41-51-1
ScienceChic 2-2 Overall 40-52-1
ChubbySexxy 0-4 Overall 36-53 Did not pick

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.581 seconds