× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Worst NFL Team

23 Oct 2019 16:42 #1 by FredHayek
Worst NFL Team was created by FredHayek
Denver Broncos? Cincinnati Bengals? Miami Dolphins? Anyone else? I believe it is the Bengals currently. The Dolphins play in a tougher division.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Nov 2019 20:58 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Worst NFL Team
Regrettably, I had to fire our Chief Meteorologist, Steve Hamilton, after he sent me this abusive photo this morning. May he Rest In Peace.

:P

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

07 Nov 2019 10:54 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Worst NFL Team
I originally came from Ohio and my dad was never an NFL fan until he came out here and discovered the Broncos. Hard to be a fan of the incompetent Bengals and Browns. Hopefully both teams get back to being competitive. The Cincy QB was hoping to be traded before the deadline but unfortunately the Bengals kept him.

03 Dec 2019 10:05 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Worst NFL Team
The Red Rifle comes back to start and Cincy wins their first game of the year! And doubly crazy, the lowly Broncos win their game too. With a QB who had spent most of the season on the injury list. Drew Lock made some mistakes but he looked like he has the spirit and talent to be a good QB. Fingers crossed!

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds