× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Kansas City Chiefs(MO) Win Super Bowl

03 Feb 2020 13:27 #1 by FredHayek
The AFC West powerhouse barely beat the San Francisco 49r's 31-20 after falling behind a couple of times. Patrick Mahomes is a wonder to watch, he can do things that no human should be able to pull off. Granted, he is still young and makes mistakes but he is going to be trouble for the Denver Broncos for a decade or more. And the first Super Bowl win for the Chiefs in 50 years! There are 30 somethings that have never seen anyone from the AFC West win a Super Bowl except for the Broncos.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Feb 2020 21:06 #2 by ramage
Agree. Patrick Mahomes is a pleasure to watch and an extraordinary FB player. Next season will be a test of Any Reid. By that I mean will he be able to make a competitive team from the players he has and gets. Belicheck adapted to the players he had and modified accordingly. Remember when Gronkowski and Hernandez won the SB, everyone thought that the Patriots had a lock with their new 2 tight end offense. Well, Hernandez went quickly and Belichick used his "shrimps" as receivers along with Gronkowski to continue the Pats dominance.
I don't know who will be a free agent next season on KC, but it is rare that a $$$ contract is turned down to stay with the team.
That being said, Mahomes always has a smile and never bad mouths anyone nor does he flaunt his talents. I rooted for him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds