× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

MCCAFFERY - COLORADO ATHLETE DOES WELL

13 Apr 2020 21:07 #1 by ramage
NFLPublished 5 hours ago
Panthers star Christian McCaffrey made highest-paid running back in NFL history: Report
McCaffrey, 23, signed a 4-year, $64M contract extension

Carolina Panthers superstar Christian McCaffrey signed the richest contract at the running back position in NFL history Monday, according to a report.

McCaffrey, 23, signed a four-year, $64 million contract extension. The average annual salary of $16 million shatters the NFL’s existing record established by Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott, who earns an average of $15 million per season on his current deal.

FOXBUSINESS.COM 4/13/20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Apr 2020 06:41 #2 by ramage
When I first post this citation I was unable to place it in the correct Topic, i.e. The Sports Field.

NFLPublished 5 hours ago
Panthers star Christian McCaffrey made highest-paid running back in NFL history: Report
McCaffrey, 23, signed a 4-year, $64M contract extension

Carolina Panthers superstar Christian McCaffrey signed the richest contract at the running back position in NFL history Monday, according to a report.

McCaffrey, 23, signed a four-year, $64 million contract extension. The average annual salary of $16 million shatters the NFL’s existing record established by Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott, who earns an average of $15 million per season on his current deal.

FOXBUSINESS.COM 4/13/20

23 Apr 2020 13:02 #3 by FredHayek
Good for him! He is a fun player to watch. I liked his father when he was a Bronco but Christian is a much better player. Congrats to the kid!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds