× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cincinnati Bengals Get First 2021 Win!

01 Nov 2021 13:37 #11 by ScienceChic
Terrible call buy the refs at the end, but it shouldn't have even been close in the first place. Seems we still have our curse of losing those we shouldn't, and winning those we aren't expected to. I hope this means we take next week's game against division opponents, Cleveland, seriously.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Nov 2021 20:29 #12 by FredHayek
This week the Bengals play the Browns. Tony Romo is doing color for the game. Every time he does a Browns game, they lose. See if he can keep the streak going!:nfl: :tossleaves:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Nov 2021 22:21 #13 by FredHayek
Cincinnati Bengals help out the Broncos by beating the Las Vegas Raiders in Sin City!

15 Jan 2022 20:51 #14 by FredHayek
Cincinnati Bengals beat the Las Vegas Raiders! The Bengals haven't won a playoff game in 30 years. The Raiders? They hadn't won a playoff in 20 years. Congrats Cincinnati!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

17 Jan 2022 12:31 #15 by ScienceChic
If I can get through the playoffs without suffering a massive heart attack, I'll count it good! Coming down to the last play of the game? Oy vey. I'm certain everyone in the Foothills heard my scream when we intercepted that last pass and won the game! :) Now on to the next game; I'd forgotten how much fun it was to be in the playoffs.
:believe:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Jan 2022 18:12 #16 by ramage
God willing, the AFC has a triumvirate of QB's . Burrow (or on New Or'leans Beaureux), Allen (Go Wyoming) and of course, Mahones (has already earned his spurs). they will be entertaining for several more years. With coaches smart enough to recognize their peculiar individual talents and adapt to them it will he the Conference to watch.

22 Jan 2022 21:36 #17 by FredHayek
The Cincinnati Bengals make it to the AFC Championship! Congratulations. Slow game, but an exciting finish.

23 Jan 2022 20:47 #18 by FredHayek
Everyone will be cheering next week for the Bengals to beat the Chiefs. Go Cincinnati!

30 Jan 2022 13:05 #19 by ScienceChic

Attachments:

30 Jan 2022 16:57 #20 by ScienceChic
No one thought we could do it, we were on the road every game, underdogs for the last two and won all of them on the last play of the game. I was 15 the last time we went to the Super Bowl, this feels incredible!

No matter how the Super Bowl ends (we were already 7 points underdogs before the NFC game even started), this year has exceeded my expectations and I have hope for our future. WHO DEY! www.facebook.com/bengals

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds