× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Cincinnati Bengals Get First 2021 Win!

31 Jan 2022 08:47 #21 by FredHayek
The Bengals are only 4 point underdogs to the Rams.
Rams looked vulnerable and beating KC was impressive. I put $100 on the money line for the Bengals to win outright. Go Cincy!
Might have to make some Skyline for Super Bowl Sunday!
:lombardi:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2022 11:16 #22 by FredHayek
Good omen? For those who believe in Chinese astrology, this is the Year of the Tiger. :snowblow:

13 Feb 2022 12:13 #23 by Rick
Just wanted to give a shout out to SC and hope your team wins today... you're obviously a loyal and patient fan who has waited a very long time for a day like this. I don't watch the NFL anymore for various reasons but I do tend to like the underdogs so I hope the Bengals kick ass today. Good luck and have fun!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 Feb 2022 12:02 #24 by FredHayek
Congratulations to the Cincinnati Bengals on winning the AFC Championship! It was so impressive they way they beat Kansas City in the Championship game. I hope the Browns buy Joe Burrow a new offensive line in the off-season or I fear he will have to retire early like Andrew Luck. The Bengals have the opportunity to dominate in their division for a long time. The Steelers are down, Cleveland is confused, and the league has figured out how to beat the Ravens. Go Bengals! (Just bought my AFC Champs sweatshirt.)

14 Feb 2022 18:25 #25 by ramage
Sorry, Fred.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds